A customized nutrition report for your dog or cat.
- Analysis of current/past diet and reasons it may be posing some issues.
- Questions you may have about your pets current diet and how to improve it.
- How to switch the current diet to a more species appropriate one and identify which one would suit your pet best. These include canned, commercial raw, dehydrated raw or advice on a home prepared diet.
- Supplement suggestions and guidance.
- Condition specific diet therapy advice for ailments such as allergies, itching, digestive issues, obesity, ear infections, behavioral issues, urinary tract issues, cancer, kidney and liver issues.
- Assistance for picky eaters.
- Ways to reduce or eliminate prescription medications that can cause negative side effects.
- Continued communication to assure nutritional success.