Does your pet suffer from anxiety? Seizures? Arthritis? Are they showing signs of unnatural behavior? If so, a look into their health, habits and environment may be necessary.
What we will cover:
- Education on CBD and how it can help.
- Recommendation of specific CBD product.
- Possible sources of inflammation and how to reduce it.
- Ways to reduce boredom and destructive behavior.
- Troubleshooting litter box aversion and issues.
- Holistic pet product suggestions to improve overall health and happiness (toys, treats, chews, etc.)
Disclaimer: Sarah is not a licensed veterinarian. She provides non-veterinary nutritional advice only. Information and recommendations provided are not intended to replace the advice of your veterinarian.
Why Work With Me?
Our mission is to help your pet thrive and achieve optimum health and well-being through a species appropriate diet.
Clinical Pet Nutritionist, C.P.N.
Raw Dog Food Nutrition Specialist
Pet Food Nutrition Specialist
Cannabinoid Certification Program: CBD, Physiology and Health
Masterclass in Cannabis for Pets
Associate Member of College of Integrative Veterinary Therapies (CIVT)
Over 10 years in the pet care industry
Member of Association for Truth in Pet Food
I work with veterinarians to offer clients nutrition options beyond current prescription diets. No pet should need a “prescription” to eat food.
Nourishing the Whole Animal
Using biologically appropriate nutritional diets to nurture the animal from the inside out – not just the condition.
CBD Oil for Pets
Learn how natural CBD oil can benefit your pet’s condition specific ailment and overall well-being.